Ecommerce and Retail Management Solutions
One Application, One Database, One Vendor
Job DescriptionThe Account Manager solves customers' business problems by selling CORESense products and services.
Reports to: VP of Customer Service and Support
Competencies/SkillsThe ideal candidate must be able to:
- Know assigned accounts well enough to be a trusted advisor to customers.
- Keep customers informed on CORESense's capabilities to solve our customers' business problems.
- Sell appropriate products and services to customers – achieve or exceed revenue budget.
- Perform 1st level negotiation with customers.
- Resolve or participate in resolving billing disputes.
- Appropriately elevate issues to management.
- Attain "delight" level of customer satisfaction, to result in customer retention.
- Ensure that customers provide strong references.
- Accomplish goals by coordinating and communicating with other members of Customer Service and Support, and other organizations within CORESense.
- Be a role model and leader to other members of Customer Services and Support in regards to the team's mission.
- Define and document client business requirements related to the data integration.
- Collaborate with customer to define data collection standards and formats.
- Analyze and propose alternative solutions for data, processes, interfaces (internal and external), controls, outputs, tools and testing.
- Create and document technical, design, application, testing and implementation requirements
- Develop and improve our existing suite of software integration tools.
- Complete assigned integration activities on time.
- Achieve Client Satisfaction in the integration process.
- Be comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently.
- Possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments.
- Travel from 1 to 5 days per month
Job posted: 5/8/2008
"I was impressed at how CORESense was everything we needed in one solution. It wasn't necessary to piece together our business with software X doing this function, and software Y doing this other function."
"CORESense provides the tools, expertise and best practices to help us succeed. They are an amazing company and two steps ahead of the market with their features and functionality."