Ecommerce and Retail Management Solutions
One Application, One Database, One Vendor
LaunchPad for EBay
Whether a client already has a successful eBay business, or is looking to start selling on eBay, the integrated capabilities provide what's needed for both novices and professionals to expand your brand awareness or simply liquidate excess inventory.
How can the CORESense eBay LaunchPad benefit you?No other retail management solution delivers professional grade eBay management capability as a standard part of their solution. Easily launch and manage an unlimited number of auctions LaunchPads for eBay significantly reduces the time to takes to list, manage and process sales allowing you sell thousands of items as easily as one. Efficiently process eBay orders through CORESense Orders originating in eBay are processed like all other orders - in CORESense - and customers can track orders using online self-service features, including automatic winning bidder notification. Drive brand awareness and increase ecommerce sales LaunchPads for eBay gives you the option of checking out customers through your web store increasing brand awareness, the likelihood they will come shop with you again and giving you the opportunity to cross sell additional products and up sell premium products.
CORESense LaunchPads for eBay features include:
Auction Launching, Automation & Management
- Select products to auction directly from your product catalog.
- Easily setup products for eBay sale, defining attributes such as eBay title, price, shipping and payment options.
- Batch post auctions based on product attributes.
- Centrally control the look and feel of your auctions using display templates.
- Set lowest acceptable price on products.
- Automated rules-based online auction scheduling and re-listing (including maintaining specified quantities of items on eBay).
- Defined launch windows optimize automated launching timeframe.
- Automatic re-listing of unsuccessful auctions.
- Automatic winning bidder notification.
- Automated feedback management.
- Reserve inventory for auctions to ensure item is on hand to ship at auction close.
- Automatically remove auction from eBay if item is sold through other channels.
- Auction inventory and drop-ship products.
- Auction configurable products and kits.
- Checkout through your website, enabling you to cross-sells and up-sell customers, increases repeat business through your website.
- Manage sales tax and report on sales tax by state.
- Flexible payment and merchant services (Credit Card, PayPal, MO, Check, A/R).
- "Require Immediate Payment" option decreases non-payment by auction winners.
- Ability to amend or change an order at checkout.
- Set and post return policies.
- Set lowest acceptable price on product to utilize second chance offers.
- Sales performance reporting includes eBay fees inventory cost, total margin dollars and percentage.
- Full searching of current and ended auctions, including bidder email for single or grouped SKUs.
- Pre-bid shipping calculation.
- Flat rate shipping.
- Integrated eBay shipping methods.
"I was impressed at how CORESense was everything we needed in one solution. It wasn't necessary to piece together our business with software X doing this function, and software Y doing this other function."
"CORESense provides the tools, expertise and best practices to help us succeed. They are an amazing company and two steps ahead of the market with their features and functionality."