Ecommerce and Retail Management Solutions
One Application, One Database, One Vendor
From your first conversation with CORESense, you will see the importance we put on understanding your business so we can help you best execute multi-channel and cross-channel sales strategies and streamline back office operations. With CORESense, our mission is to deliver quantifiable increases in your revenues and decreases in your operating costs.
To get you up and running quickly, CORESense has a structured implementation process that is based on best practices gathered through our extensive work with retailers.
The set-up and training process begins with information gathering about the client's needs to allow us to appropriately configure system settings for each client. Each customer is assigned a consultant to manage the implementation process through training and an account manager to coordinate on-going support and ensure long term satisfaction.
- Client interview and setup questionnaire given
- Implementation team assigned
- Implementation kick-off meeting to establish project timeline and system migration planning
- Training plan established
- Develop Statement of Work
- Complete Technical Specification
- Document Test Scripts
- Finalize Design
- Collect data from customer to be input into system
- Weekly progress meetings with client to review deliverables and status
- Configure Back Office, Sales Order Interface and Point of Sale systems
- Set-up of all selected Sales Channels and Sales Channel integrations (such as to eBay, etc.)
- Implementation team completes internal testing
- Client finishes testing
- Client receives onsite staff training
- Comprehensive Online Documentation
- Go live checklist completed
- Post Go-Live Support team helps client from this point forward.
- Access to support services to ensure you continue to run smoothly even after implementation is long completed
CORESense Retail Business Consulting Services provides experienced analysis and practical recommendations to retailers who want to better manage their business across Sales Channels, the Order Lifecycle, Inventory & Supplier integration and CRM. Let CORESense help you design a retail system workflow that will enable you innovate, differentiate and grow.Retail Data Services
A critical component to any retail system is the data, and CORESense has years of experience migrating data, cleaning the data and designing data models & structures that will provide the most value to your business.
CORESense also works with retailers to push and pull data between other systems - whether suppliers, vendors, business partners or other legacy systems. With robust CORESense XML APIs, enjoy the power of information gained by connecting your data.
Through CORESense's COREPartner Ecosystem, more than a dozen channel, fulfillment and technology providers have joined forces to offer pre-integrated, best-in-class solutions that address different aspects of the retail lifecycle, including acquiring new customers; converting new customers to buyers; delighting customers with great service; and cultivating a loyal customer base.
"I was impressed at how CORESense was everything we needed in one solution. It wasn't necessary to piece together our business with software X doing this function, and software Y doing this other function."
"CORESense provides the tools, expertise and best practices to help us succeed. They are an amazing company and two steps ahead of the market with their features and functionality."